Module 3: Optimal self-care with Mindfulness
What are moments that require self-care? What’s the right self-care in which situation? You will learn it in this course.
For whom is this course?
This course is for everyone, for example:
- if you like to find more joy/energy/motivation or
- if you suffer from a lot of stress or
- if you like to improve your ability to focus or
- if you like to sleep better or
- Language: English
- Price: 85 euro standard price
- Reduced price: 60 euro (if your net household income <1000 euro or if you’re a student)
- The price includes the course material, meditations, intake by phone, free 20 minutes personal coaching, silence day (optional, not part of this course)
- Location: Granaatstraat 38, Amsterdam
- Number of sessions: 3
- Maximum group size: 6
- Dates: 3, 10, 17 April
- Time of the sessions: 19.30-21.00
What you will gain with this course
– you will learn to recognise your own stress signals
– you will learn about your own thought patterns and how to deal with them
– you will develop your own private ‘toolkit’ for dealing with stressful situations
– you will explore & experience what gives you energy & joy
What we will do
During the sessions there will be some theory, we will practice new meditations and there’s the opportunity to reflect on your experiences with the home exercises. You will be in a group with a maximum of 6 people. There are daily home exercises. You need at least 15 minutes a day for those.
I never experienced this type of learning about personal development. It was a great experience.
– Sabine van der Horst (34)
Francisco’s way of explaining, giving feedback and interacting is very clear & pleasant.
– Behzad Sanati (35)
Requirements for enrolling
In order to take part, you need to have either done module 2: “Mindfulness for joy & stress” or an 8-week mindfulness course in the past.
Module 1 & 3
Module 3 is part of a series of 3 Mindfulness courses. In module 1 “Mindfulness essentials” you learn what mindfulness is and the most important mindfulness meditations. In module 2 “Mindfulness for joy & stress” you can learn how to develop a healthy relationship to both joy & stress.
Modules 1 & 2 can be taken independently, for module 3 you need to first finish module 2 or an 8-week mindfulness course. All modules are scheduled several times a year.