Module 2: Mindfulness for joy & stress
Stress is a part of our life, as is joy. Using mindfulness, we can develop a healthy relationship towards both. In this short course you will learn how to do that.
For whom is this course?
This course is for everyone, for example:
- if you like to find more joy/energy/motivation or
- if you suffer from a lot of stress or
- if you like to improve your ability to focus or
- if you like to sleep better or
- Language: English
- Price: 85 euro standard price
- Reduced price: 60 euro (if your net household income <1000 euro or if you’re a student)
- The price includes the course material, meditations, intake by phone, free 20 minutes personal coaching, silence day (optional, not part of this course)
- Location: Granaatstraat 38, Amsterdam
- Number of sessions: 3
- Maximum group size: 6
- Dates: 12, 19, 26 February
- Time of the sessions: 19.30-21.00
What you will gain with this course
– you will learn what mindfulness is
– you will learn how you can deal with stress in a mindful way
– you will experience & practice various meditations like the body scan, breathing space and sitting meditation
What we will do
During the sessions there will be some theory, we will practice new meditations and there’s the opportunity to reflect on your experiences with the home exercises. You will be in a group with a maximum of 6 people. There are daily home exercises. You need at least 15 minutes a day for those.
I never experienced this type of learning about personal development. It was a great experience.
– Sabine van der Horst (34)
Francisco’s way of explaining, giving feedback and interacting is very clear & pleasant.
– Behzad Sanati (35)
Requirements for enrolling
Module 2 is the continuation of module 1 “Mindfulness essentials”, but can also be taken without doing module 1 first. It’s however required to have a basic knowledge of what mindfulness is and to have some meditation experience. It’s recommended to start doing daily meditations at least 2 weeks prior to starting this course.