Module 1: Mindfulness essentials
Do you like to find new ways for dealing with stress? Or perhaps you like to learn more about mindfulness? We’ll cover all essentials in this short course.
For whom is this course?
This course is for everyone, for example:
- if you like to find more joy/energy/motivation or
- if you suffer from a lot of stress or
- if you like to improve your ability to focus or
- if you like to sleep better or
- Language: English
- Price: 85 euro standard price
- Reduced price: 60 euro (if your net household income <1000 euro or if you’re a student)
- The price includes the course material, meditations, intake by phone, free 20 minutes personal coaching, silence day (optional, not part of this course)
- Location: Granaatstraat 38, Amsterdam
- Number of sessions: 3
- Maximum group size: 6
- Dates: 23, 30 January, 6 February
- Time of the sessions: 19.30-21.00
What you will gain with this course
– you will learn what mindfulness is
– you will learn how you can deal with stress in a mindful way
– you will experience & practice various meditations like the body scan, breathing space and sitting meditation
What we will do
During the sessions there will be some theory, we will practice new meditations and there’s the opportunity to reflect on your experiences with the home exercises. You will be in a group with a maximum of 6 people. There are daily home exercises. You need at least 15 minutes a day for those.
I never experienced this type of learning about personal development. It was a great experience.
– Sabine van der Horst (34)
Francisco’s way of explaining, giving feedback and interacting is very clear & pleasant.
– Behzad Sanati (35)
Module 2 & 3
If after this course you feel that mindfulness can work for you, then module 2: “Mindfulness for joy & stress” offers the opportunity to continue your path. In that course you will learn to apply mindfulness to both enjoyable moments in life and to stressful situations. The third and last course in this series is module 3: “Optimal self-care with mindfulness”.
Modules 1 & 2 can be taken independently, for module 3 you need to first finish module 2 or an 8-week mindfulness course. All modules are scheduled several times a year.