Mindfulness course – Uithof Utrecht
Do you want more energy, focus and rest? In this 8-session MBCT Mindfulness course, you will learn to deal differently with stress, anxiety and/or negative thoughts.
For whom is this course?
This course can be done by anyone (except for people who suffer from psychosis). This course can be especially valuable:
- if you often feel that you’re stuck in negative thoughts/if you ruminate a lot
- if you suffer from anxiety and/or panic attacks
- if you experience stress a lot
- if you notice difficulties with focusing
- if you want to enjoy things more
- if you feel often sad/depressed
- if you have sleeping problems
- Language: English
- Price: 100 euro own contribution (the rest is paid by your insurance company)
- Location: Leuvenplein 14, Utrecht
- Number of sessions: 8
- Dates: 5, 12, 19, 26 September, 3, 10, 17, 24 October
- Time of the sessions: 17.00-19.00
What we will do
During the sessions there will be some theory, we will practice new meditations and there’s the opportunity to reflect on your experiences with the home exercises.
In between the sessions, there are daily home exercises. You need at least 15 minutes a day for those.
I never experienced this type of learning about personal development. It was a great experience.
– Sabine van der Horst (34)
Francisco’s way of explaining, giving feedback and interacting is very clear & pleasant.
– Behzad Sanati (35)