Mindful2Work is a recently developed program for people who experience burn-out symptoms. It was developed by the University of Amsterdam. It’s proven to be very effective. In 6 sessions (+1 follow up session) you will reduce stress and increase your feeling of well-being. The program combines mindfulness, yoga and movement.
For whom is this course?
This course is for you if you experience:
- less or lack of motivation
- impaired ability to pay attention or concentrate
- pain in your neck, shoulders or (lower) back
- sleeping problems
- being preoccupied with your work when you’re not at work
- Language: English
- Price: 300 euro (400 euro if paid by employer/UWV)
- The price includes the course material and meditations
- Location: Granaatstraat 38, Amsterdam
- Number of sessions: 6 + 1 follow up session, 6 weeks after the course finishes
- Maximum group size: 6
- Dates: 19, 26 January, 2, 9, 16, 23 February (follow up session; 17 April)
- Time of the sessions: 16.00-18.00
What you will gain with this course
At the end of this course you will experience:
- less stress, anxiety and depressive thoughts
- a decrease of physical complaints
- more energy
- more positive feelings
- better concentration
- more motivation
This training is scientifically proven to be effective. Effects last more than 6 months after the course ends.
What we will do
The training is composed of three building blocks; mindfulness, yoga and movement.
You will learn some powerful mindfulness exercises which well help you to break the negative spiral of anxiety, stress, feeling down and exhaustion.