Coaching & therapy
Do you struggle with one of more of the following challenges;
- you just can’t find rest in a busy life
- negative thoughts are at times impacting your mood and energy
- you find it hard to make important decisions in your life
- you have been struggling for a while, working hard, but still there doesn’t seem to be an end of the struggle
- you’re doing okay, but some situations trigger unpredictable tensions/anxieties/self-doubt
- you find it hard to focus
- you feel like a sponge: soaking up moods and/or impressions. Dealing with this takes a lot of your attention/time/energy
Or do you feel that one or more of these labels apply to you:
- High Sensitivity
- panic attacks
- depression in remission
Then I can probably help you. The starting point of my coaching is my belief in you. You’re the expert of your own life. My first goal is to get to know you. Then I will try to help you looking at yourself and your difficult situation(s) from a slightly different point of view. Then new possibilities will show up. Not just external possibilities, but most importantly possibilities within yourself, like tapping into the wisdom of your own emotions and gut feeling.
I have a background in clinical psychology, coaching for High Sensitivity and mindfulness. More about my educational background here.
To book a session you can contact me at email@example.com / 06-36056018. If you like to talk to me first to see if there’s a match between what you need and what I offer, then you’re welcome to join the free weekly mindfulness meditation to get to know me and ask any questions you might have. The weekly mindfulness meditation is every Sunday at 13.00 at Granaatstraat 38.
I can work in one of these languages:
Coaching/therapy sessions are 60 minutes. The price of one session is:
- 75 euro (including VAT/BTW) in my practice at Granaatstraat 38, Amsterdam